Looking for an easy and healthy weeknight meal? This sheet pan chicken and veggie recipe is perfect for those busy nights when you want something nutritious and satisfying without spending hours in the kitchen. Plus, it’s delicious!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Arrange chicken and veggies on a large sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the mixture over the chicken and veggies, and toss to coat.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.